The Office of Student Affairs provides support in various aspects of students' lives through its different departments:
1. The Department of Student Activities endeavors to offer robust support and rich co-curricular educational activities. It is always available to facilitate and assist all students, clubs, and societies in their activities.
2. The Department of Athletics offers multiple indoor sports activities as well as a gym, with the aim of promoting a healthy and active lifestyle for all students.
3. The Department of Financial Aid provides assistance and support to students facing financial challenges through a wide range of financial aid programs, such as the Work Study Grant, Sibling Scholarship, and more.
4. The Department of Counseling and Health contributes to the physical and psychological well-being of all students on campus, while the Social Security Office facilitates NDU students' registration in the National Social Security Program.
5. Other units, like Student Housing, strive to enhance the quality of life for students on campus.
Dr. Charbel Zgheib