An NDU undergraduate student may be allowed to cross-register a course at another institution if:
- The course is not offered at NDU during the semester in which the student is expected to graduate;
- The course in which the student intends to cross-register is equivalent to his/her required course at NDU;
- The course does not conflict with his/her course schedule at NDU;
- The student has the Cross-Registration and Registration Forms signed by
his/her Department Chairperson, and Academic Advisor as well as tthe
Registrar’s Office and the Business Office;
- The student returns the appropriate Cross-Registration form(s) to NDU
Registrar’s Office after officially registering at the other
- The student has to submit an official transcript of records for his/her
cross-registered Course to the Registrar’s Office at NDU.
A non-NDU undergraduate student may be allowed to cross-register a course at NDU upon submission of a written authorization from his/her institution allowing him/her to register for this course at NDU in accordance with NDU undergraduate registration policy.