Upon admission and prior to registration, each student shall be assigned an academic advisor, and are henceforth expected to:
- Take the remedial courses (if any), as specified in the letter of acceptance.
- Meet their academic advisor during office hours, and when necessary, by appointment, throughout the academic year.
- Ensure proper fulfillment of all requirements for the degree enrolled in.
- Review their contract sheet on a regular basis throughout the residency at NDU.
- Be aware of and familiar with the University’s academic rules, regulations, and policies.
- Understand the registration process, course offerings, and degree planning, and course substitution or other related matters.
Students are encouraged to consult with their academic advisors on a regular basis.