Build a startup that has a positive impact on our planet with every dollar earned. How will you change the world with 1 Million USD?
The Department of Management and Marketing, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics at Notre Dame University-Louaize, cordially invites you to participate in the Hult Prize Challenge, on Wednesday, January 29, 2020 from 10:00 a.m. till 2-:00 p.m. in Friends Hall.
In 2020, the Hult Prize challenges teams globally to build bold businesses that (1) have a positive net impact on the environment with every sale completed, dollar earned, and decision made and (2) reach no fewer than a million consumers within a decade.
- Form a Team of 3 to 4 members of NDU students;
- Present an Innovative Idea for a Bold Business for a Better Planet;
- Step 1: Compete at NDU (6-minute presentation);
- Step 2: Join an inter-university competition;
- Step 3: After passing all stages, the winning team will have the chance to win 1 million USD.
In order to register, please contact:
Stephanie Maroun | Campus Director at email@example.com
Hult Prize NDU Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that the deadline for registration is Monday, January 20, 2020.