For questions and guidance or feedback about any program, course or workshop, please contact us at 09-208020 or via e-mail at LLC@ndu.edu.lb.
- Applicants must be 18 years of age and older (exemption applies for Languages program).
- Applicants must demonstrate the required proficiency to write, read,
speak, and understand English (this is not applied to all programs,
courses and workshops).
- Get your application form at the Lifelong Learning Center (LLC) or
online. All rules, regulations, and modules' description are available.
- Pay EPT fees at the Lifelong Learning Center (LLC) or online.
- Submit to the Lifelong Learning Center (LLC) the filled application form
along with two passport photos, copy of ID, and a Resume (Resumes are
required for applicants registered in Executive Diploma Programs only).
- Following your application review; some applicants can be invited for a 15-minute selection interview.
- A letter of admission is then issued with the participant’s ID number.
- Pay the module/workshop tuition fees at the Lifelong Learning Center (LLC) or online
- Your receipt is issued at the Lifelong Learning Center (LLC) or online based on your payment method.