The NDU Alumni Association was established in 1992 by a group of loyal graduates who wanted to stay connected to their alma mater and stay involved with each other. The aim was, and still is, to reunite all alumni around the world under a common goal based on the ethos of Commitment, Unity, and Prosperity for the benefit of both NDU and its graduates. The Association works closely with the Department of Alumni Affairs to ensure that alumni maintain a strong and lasting bond with their University. To further reinforce the close cooperation between the Office and the Association, the Alumni Association Committee was elected in December 2016.
The main goals of the Alumni Association Committee are to:
- Update the University alumni database across the three main campuses: Zouk, Shouf, and North Lebanon.
- Deliberate the Committee’s internal bylaws.
- Open membership to all alumni in accordance with these bylaws.
- Coordinate with all committees and subcommittees and chapters.
- Participate in all alumni functions as well as other University events.
- Organize fundraising events.