The Department of Alumni Affairs aims to:
- Serve the needs of Alumni, enduring and permanent constituencies of NDU;
- Foster a life-long relationship between the University and its Alumni;
- Build an information management system that updates and utilizes ”NDU Alumni”;
- Coordinate with the NDU Alumni Association;
- Organize professional, cultural, networking and social activities for NDU Alumni;
- Communicate Alumni views, needs and interests to the University;
- Expand Alumni participation in promoting the strength of NDU to the world at large through supporting the University’s mission.
The Department of Alumni Affairs serves as a focal proactive point for all Alumni activities and communications. It assists in planning or sponsoring alumni activities and programs.
Partnership, service, Innovation, excellence.
Building Bonds: Get Connected/ Stay Tuned
Alumni Employment Status
Notre Dame University-Louaize (NDU) follows up with all its graduates regarding their employment status which is recorded in the document below:
Alumni Employment Status – 2015-2016
The census date of the figures presented is April 27, 2017.
NDU Alumni Association
It is an association established in 1992, by a group of graduates who wanted to remain connected to and involved with their alma mater. Its aim is reuniting all NDU graduates under a common goal: Commitment, Unity and Prosperity to both Notre Dame University and the welfare of its graduates.
Through its cooperation with the Department of Alumni Affairs, the association seeks to provide alumni with a lasting bond to the university.