The Office of Student Affairs provides support in the different aspects of students’ life through its different departments:
- The Department of Student Activities endeavors to offer solid support and rich co-curricular educational activities and is always available to facilitate and assist all students, clubs, and societies in their activities.
- The Department of Athletics offers multiple indoor sport activities as well as a gym, aiming to promote a healthy active lifestyle to all students.
- The Department of Financial Aid, provides assistance and support to students facing financial challenges through a wide range of Financial Aid programs (Work Study Grant; Sibling and Scholarship etc.).
- The Department of Counseling and Health contributes to the physical and psychological well-being of all students on campus, whereas the Social Security Office facilitates NDU students’ registration to the National Social Security Program.
- Other units like the Department of Student Life, and the Student Housing aspire to improve the students’ life quality on campus.
Dr. Charbel Zgheib
Dean, Office of Student Affairs