The role of the Registrar's Office is to support Notre Dame University-Louaize’s mission statement. It offers professional, efficient and courteous administrative services to all students, faculty and staff members, and has been committed to provide:
- Quality Service
- Academic Support
- Record Integrity
Academic policies, rules and regulations are best shared through the Registrar's Office.
- Location: Fahed Hall
- Phone Number: +961 9 218950 Ext. 2257
- Fax Number: +961 9 218950
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Mailing Address: P.O.Box: 72, Zouk Mosbeh, Lebanon
Help with Academic Difficulties
The Registrar’s Office staff members can answer any questions the students might have. Students are welcome to attend in person if they have questions or to send their queries via e-mail by contacting the Registrar's Office according to the following time and addresses:
- Fall and Spring Semesters: Monday – Friday from 8:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. & 1:30 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Summer Session: Monday – Friday from 8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.