The Bachelor of Business Administration – Accounting at Notre Dame University-Louaize (NDU) is now ACCA accredited.
ACCA is internationally reputed for its excellence and rigorous qualifications. Employers across the globe aiming to drive their businesses forward seek out ACCA-trained professionals given their much sought-after strategic thinking, technical skills, and professional values. The ACCA works with more than 7,400 approved employers and 80 accountancy partnerships worldwide – and connects with thousands of vacancies through the ACCA Careers Job Board.
Why the ACCA Accreditation?
- Accreditation by the largest, fastest growing international accounting body provides us with the opportunity to attract more students who wish to pursue a professional accountancy qualification on completion of their academic studies by providing them with an accelerated route to ACCA membership.
- Accrediting our Accounting program ensures that students registering or willing to register with ACCA will receive a level of exemption, which matches the knowledge and skills gained from their BBA-Accounting degree.
- NDU students will benefit from determining which module choices will lead to maximum exemption from ACCA’s examinations, and will be assured of receiving the appropriate level of exemption immediately upon registration with ACCA.
- The Fundamentals level of the ACCA Qualification, plus a research project, has been credit rated at 360 Credit Accumulation Transfer (CAT) points by Oxford Brookes University and is, therefore, deemed to be equivalent to a U.K. honors degree.
- The examinations at the Professional level of the ACCA Qualification are set to a standard comparable to that required in the final examination of a U.K. master’s degree.
This accreditation will distinguish our students and provide them with an absolute competitive advantage on both the professional and the academic fronts.