Under the patronage of H.E. Minister of Economy and Trade, Mr. Raed Khoury, the Placement Office at Notre Dame University – Louaize (NDU) takes great pleasure in inviting you to its annual Job Fair 2017 on Wednesday, April 26, 2017.
The NDU Job Fair 2017 gives you the opportunity — as an employer and
leader in the fields of business, industry, education, or services — to
discuss with our students and graduates career opportunities within your
organization. You will also be given the unique prospect to publicize
your business and services. We encourage you to promote all available
opportunities: Full-time, Part-time, Seasonal, and Internships. You may
review our students’ résumés, schedule follow-up interviews, and
distribute information, concerning your future needs. There also may be
students who want to meet with you to ask questions and seek your advice
and assistance in their career development process.
- National Anthem
- A word from the Placement Officer Mrs. Layal Nehme Matar
- A word from the Dean of Students Ms. Joyce Menassa
- A word from the President of NDU Board of Trustees Mr. Ronald Farra
- A word from NDU President Fr. Walid Moussa
- A word from H.E. Minister of Economy and Trade Mr. Raed Khoury
Master of Ceremonies: Media figure, Mr. Majed Bou Hadir.