The Computer Science Department at the Faculty of Natural & Applied Sciences at NDU is organizing a Computer Games Challenge. It introduces secondary students to the various stages of computer games design. The activity is divided into 2 main parts:
Part 1: Getting Ready for the Event and Competition
Interested school students are asked to prepare their computer game idea (storyboard) before coming to NDU. Targeted Audience: Grade 10 and above students.
Part 2: Event at NDU
• A workshop on how to design and implement a game
• Students will produce their own games with the assistance of NDU students and instructors.
• NDU will provide certificates to all participants, a trophy and a prize of $500 to the best designed game.
Session Duration: 4 hours including a coffee break (Brunch)
Location: Promethean Lab at NDU
Maximum Number of Students: 28
Required Info from the School
1. The number of students wanting to take part in the activity
2. Contact person from the school and mobile number
Dr. Hoda Maalouf
Associate Professor and Chairperson
Computer Science Department
Direct: + 961 9 208 719
Mobile: 03 37 2818
Mrs. Nayla Basbous