Rules and Regulations
Filmmakers are invited to submit their original work to Notre Dame University International Film Festival
(NDUIFF) for the categories of Fiction, Documentary or Animation. Productions of 30 minutes and less
will be accepted for the competition.
Productions who are done within two years from the date of the festival are eligible for submissions.
All films should be a Lebanese Premiere
Send a copy of the film to Notre Dame University- Louaize, Division of Audio Visual Arts, in the following formats:
- -Video data file High Definition H264 (send by external hard drive or USB)
- -Video DVD
(Kindly note that the two formats, Video Data File and DVD, are mandatory)
Notre Dame University International Film Festival (NDUIFF) holds the right to:
- - Select the film that is qualified to be in the official selection of the festival
- - Use the selected films for trailers and publicity usage
- - Screen the winning films in international film festivals that collaborate with NDUIFF
- - Keep all the received materials
Once this form is submitted, terms and conditions will apply