M Sparks, a funding program brought by NDUIFF in collaboration with M.Media, aims to support up-and-coming filmmakers in their pursuit to present their creative vision to the world.
M Sparks, in partnership with the NDUIFF will fund a minimum of three winning projects, selected by a jury committee.
How to participate in the M Sparks Program
- Is a Lebanese citizen;
- Holds a university degree in media, cinema, fine arts, audiovisual arts, communication arts, journalism, or other degrees related to the field;
- Has executed at least one short film (graduation film project is accepted as a qualifier);
- Is not currently an employee of, and has no family relation to, M Media, the NDUIFF main administrators or the judging committee.
- Candidate showreel;
- Film synopsis;
- Motivation letter;
- Script (if available);
- Treatment (including references/mood boards/etc.);
- Detailed budget: financial plan and feasibility study;
- Guarantee to cover the remaining production cost;
- Candidate CV;
- Copy of ID and diploma;
- Winners will benefit from an exclusive digital distribution contract from M.Media;
- Winning films should be executed before November 2017.
Submission Opening: April 5, 2017
Deadline: April 30, 2017
Contact: Gilbert Mhanna | email@example.com