The University makes contracts with faculty members and makes provisions for education in advance for the entire year. The Tuition Refund Policy, therefore, is based on the following:
- Students who do not confirm their registration for the fall and spring semesters are charged 25% of the registered credits;
- Students who confirm their registration for the fall and spring semesters are not charged any penalty on condition they maintain 12 undergraduate credits and/or 3 graduate credits;
- During the Drop/Add period, 75% of the tuition is refunded;
- Tuition is nonrefundable after the Drop/Add period; and
- The refund policy applies during summer sessions; on condition, the student maintains 3 credits.