Commercial Law II: Corporate Law - LAW 305
This course will provide students with an understanding of the following topics:
• Introduction to Corporate Law (terminology: legal nature of the commercial company; different kinds of commercial companies; regulation of commercial companies);
• General theory of commercial companies;
• Private company;
• Limited liability Company;
• Jointly-owned Company;
• Joint-stock Company;
• Company limited by shares;
• Limited Partnerships Company;
• Company with Variable Company;
• Close-ended company; and
• Holding Company; Offshore Company.
Language of Instruction: Arabic (legal terms, however, are also given in English and French).
This lecture is supported by a workshop that helps the students to understand the course.