- A certified copy of the Bachelor degree from the University and its equivalence certified from the Lebanese Ministry of Education and Higher Education (NDU graduates only need to submit a non-certified copy);
- An official transcript of the undergraduate record;
- A certified copy of the Lebanese Baccalaureate Part II or its equivalence (excluding NDU graduates);
- A photocopy of the Identity Card or Passport;
- Two recent photographs;
- Two letters of recommendation (1 Academic and 1 Professional) (excluding NDU graduates).
Applicants from NDU are not required to take the English Entrance Test. Applicants who must sit for the EET at NDU should abide by the examination dates as they are specified for undergraduate applicants in The Admissions Guide.
English is the medium of instruction at NDU; applicants for graduate study should demonstrate proficiency in the English-language. Applicants from institutions where English is not the language of instruction will be required to sit for either the NDU English Entrance Test (EET) or the Test of English As a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the IELTS (International English Language Testing System); the minimum score must be 600 for the EET, 96 - 97 for the iBT and 6.5 for the IELTS.
All documents become part of the permanent records of NDU and will not be returned.
MBA applicants must in addition provide the following documents:
- Official GMAT or GRE score (excluding applicants holding doctoral degrees);
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Employment certificate.
MS in Engineering applicants must in addition provide the following documents:
- Official GRE score;
- Curriculum Vitae.
The concerned Faculty will contact applicants to schedule interviews with the Graduate Admissions Committee.
Individual Faculties retain the right to request further requirements for admission to graduate programs such as the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) and the Graduate Record Examination (GRE). Other requirements may include recommendations from employer(s), auditions, interviews, and samples of the student’s work or personal statements. These further admission requirements will be stated in the letters of conditional admission authorized by the Faculty concerned.