The two overall program goals and the associated objectives are listed below:
Program Goal 1
Prepare graduates to become a knowledgeable, competent entry-level nutrition and dietetics professionals to meet the employment need in Lebanon and beyond.
- 1.Eighty percent (80%) of students admitted to the Nutrition and Dietetics Coordinated Program will successfully complete the program and receive a verification statement within four and a half years after enrollment. (150% of the program length)
- 2.Seventy percent (70%) of the Nutrition and Dietetics Coordinated Program graduates are expected to take the Lebanese colloquium exam within twelve months of completing the program.
- 3.Eighty percent (80%) of the Nutrition and Dietetics Coordinated Program graduates will successfully pass the Lebanese colloquium exam within one year following the first attempt.
- 4.At least seventy percent 70 % of graduates will indicate on an alumni survey they are “satisfied” or above with the quality of their preparation for professional entry-level practice at NDU.
- 5.At least seventy five percent (75 %) of employers responding to a survey on program graduates in their first year of employment will report graduates of the NDU Nutrition and Dietetics Coordinated Program preparation for entry-level practice as satisfactory or higher as compared to other entry-level licensed dietitian nutritionist.