Upon graduation from the MLT program, students shall be able to:
- 1.Define the basics and principles of clinical chemistry, general microbiology, clinical hematology, histopathology, blood banking, cytogenetics and molecular laboratory sciences. (POb a H and POb c H);
- 2.Establish proper procedures, for collecting, processing, and analyzing biological specimens and other substances. (POb a H, POb b H and POb c H);
- 3.Perform microscopic examination and analytical tests of cells, tissues, blood, body fluids, and other materials. (POb a H, POb b H and POb c H);
- 4.Employ problem solving and sound critical thinking skills to recognize and confirm abnormal laboratory results. (POb a H and POb b W);
- 5.Exercise the principles of management, safety and quality assurance programs. (POb b H);
- 6.Demonstrate effective communication, interpersonal skills, professional conduct, and the desire for continuing education. (POb b H, POb c H and POb d H).