The FNHS consists of the following department:
- Department of Nursing & Health Sciences
The Undergraduate Program
Each undergraduate program offered at the FNHS is composed of three components:
- Liberal Arts Curriculum (LAC)
- Core and Major Requirements
- Free Elective Requirements
The Faculty of Nursing and Health Sciences offers undergraduate programs leading to the degrees of:
- BS in Food Safety and Quality Management (93 credits);
- BS in Medical Laboratory Technology (103 credits);
- BS in Nursing (105 credits);
- BS in Nutrition and Dietetics (95 credits).
The Faculty of Nursing & Health Sciences offers the following minor program:
- Minor in Nutrition (15 credits);
- Minor in Food Safety & Quality Management (15 credits).
The Faculty of Nursing & Health Sciences offers the following graduate program:
- MS in Human Nutrition (35 credits);
- MS in Food Safety & Quality Management (36 credits).