The graduates of the CS-IT program will:
- 1.Lead successful professional careers as leaders or members of teams involved in the design, development, administration, and management of information technology systems;
- 2.Pursue advanced study and conduct research in IT related disciplines;
- 3.Have the interpersonal skills needed for effective team-oriented problem-solving;
- 4.Communicate clearly with technical and non-technical stakeholders; and
- 5.Identify, analyze and address legal, ethical, social, and security concerns associated with the IT field.