Dr. Nadim Nassif, assistant professor, Department of Psychology, Education and Physical at Notre Dame University-Louaize (NDU), was invited between November 23 and 26, 2017, to represent the University in the “World Congress of Sport Sciences Researches 2017” held in Manisa Celal Bayar University, Turkey, where he present a paper titled, “Ranking Countries Performances in Elite Sport.” His paper, which relates to a new methodology of countries world ranking in international sport, was awarded first place in the “Social Sciences” category (Disabilities and Sports, Information Technologies and Sports, Olympism).
The congress aims to support sports sciences by bringing together national and international sports scientists, all experts in their respective fields, to participate with other esteemed sports scientists and to promote all the research fields in sports science, such as:
- Physical Education and Sports Teaching;
- Sports Management;
- Psycho-Social Fields in Sports;
- Movement and Training Science;
- Sports Health Sciences;
- History and Philosophy of Sports;
- Olympism and the Olympic Movement;
- Social Gender and Sports; and
- Physical Education and Sports Teaching for the Disabled Information Technologies and Sports.