NDU successfully held on May 4, 2017, in the Entrance Lobby of Bechara al-Rahi Theater, NDU main campus, its “Second Graduate Studies Open House.” The Office of Research and Graduate Studies (AVPRGS), in collaboration with the Office of Admissions, organized the event in which more than x participants from different universities and companies attended.
This annual event is an opportunity to help those outside the NDU Community to:
- Discover the 25 Graduate Programs offered by seven Faculties at NDU;
- Learn more about applying for Financial Aid through Graduate Assistantships;
- Get information about the admissions process;
- Meet the dean and faculty members of the Graduate Programs; and
- Learn more about NDU's facilities and resources, including On-Campus Housing.
Dr. Ghazi Asmar, AVP for Research and Graduate Studies at NDU, said, “All together for the promotion of graduate studies at NDU”.
In addition, seven stands, representing each Faculty, were set up to provide more information about the Graduate Studies Open House.