DID YOU REGISTER YET?
The 4th VEX Robotics competition in Lebanon is being organized in collaboration with the Faculty of Engineering at NDU and TechnoFuture, Lebanon and will be held on NDU Main Campus in February 2017. Teams will be using robots that they have designed, built and programmed to perform the new challenge for this year!
FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW TO PARTICIPATE!
1. Form a team;
2. The team will need a robot of its own. (All the hardware and kits available for Elementary and Middle Schools are on VEX IQ catalog and for High Schools on the VEX EDR catalog);
3. Teams will need to be registered by December 28th, 2016 in order to participate in the national competition. Use the following forms to register your teams: Elementary/Middle Schools IQ Team Registration (VEXIQ Team Registration Form), High Schools VRC Team Registration (VRC Team Registration Form);
4. Only one winner from each division will be qualified to the world championship!
DID YOU KNOW THAT?
1. The winner from each group would be qualified to compete at the VEX World Championship in Kentucky, USA in April 2017;
2. NDU will be offering three full one year scholarship for three high school students;
3. The winning teams (one from each division) will receive a card to participate in the international competition
This competition targets middle school students, high school students, university students, parents and independent individuals.
Participants will have the opportunity to learn about robot parts, mechanical design, programming, and have access to the program’s curriculum. NDU aspires to encourage students to stretch their imagination through creating a fully-functional robot and competing anywhere from regional to national all the way to a world championship level.
For further details, GO to http://www.vexlebanon.com/
REGISTER NOW AND CHALLENGE YOURSELF!