Thirty seconds may not seem very significant, but it is more than enough time to create a public service announcement (PSA) targeting cyber-bullying! The best voted PSA will be presented in the “Confronting Digital Extremism through Activism” conference, which will be held on Monday, April 23, 2018.
NB: This competition is open to all students from across Lebanon.
See below for full details about the competition rules and regulations.
- 30 second public service announcement targeting cyberbullying;
- Ethical standards apply.
Submission Deadline: Tuesday, March 20, 2018. No late submissions.
Event Date: Monday, April 23, 2018 from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Winners will be announced during the conference;
- The student has to be present during the forum to collect his/her prize;
- If he/she is not present during the announcement, the prize will go to the person with the next highest scores.
- University students from all majors are welcome to compete;
- Individual or teams of 2 maximum;
- Any submission that is not solely created and executed by a student will be eliminated.
Judging and Jury
- Entries will be judged based on relevance, creativity, innovative, and message effectiveness/impact;
- The competition jury will be composed of sponsors, media professionals and academics from NDU.
- A copy of the PSA should be placed in a sealed envelope and submitted on
a DVD format to Notre Dame University – Louaize, Faculty of Humanities,
Dr. Jessica El-Khoury (office HA 395) by the latest Tuesday March 20,
2018. No late submissions;
- You can download your videos to a computer and send them through the
wetranfer website www.wetransfer.com to Dr. Jessica R. El-Khoury.
Dr. Jessica R. El-Khoury
+961 9 218 950 Ext. 509