For the second consecutive year, the Department of Accounting and Finance - Faculty of Business Administration and Economics (FBAE) at Notre Dame University-Louaize (NDU) is organizing the 2017 Inter-Universities Finance Competition.
The participating Universities are as follows:
- American University of Beirut (AUB) - Olayan School of Business
- Lebanese American University (LAU) - Adnan Kassar School of Business
- Université Saint-Esprit de Kaslik (USEK) - Faculty of Business and Commercial Sciences
- Université Antoine (UA) - Faculty of Business Administration
- American University of Science and Technology (AUST) - Faculty of Business and Economics
- Notre Dame University-Louaize (NDU) - Faculty of Business Administration and Economics
The first three winning teams will be awarded the following prizes:
- First Prize: USD 3,000
- Second Prize: USD 2,000
- Third Prize: USD 1,000
Senior Finance Students will work in teams of three; Finance questions will be publicly answered.
Application Deadline: Tuesday, March 14, 2017.