Can we build sustainable, scalable social enterprises that restore the rights and dignity of 10 million refugees by 2022?
The Department of Management and Marketing - Faculty of Business
Administration and Economics is organizing the Hult Prize Challenge with
a winning award of $250, 000.
• Form a team of 3 or 4 members (undergraduate, graduate or alumni);
• Present an innovative solution to the refugees crisis;
• Step 1: compete at Notre Dame University-Louaize;
• Step 2: join an inter-university competition;
• Win a prize of $250, 000.
Visit http://www.hultprize.org/ for more info.