Criminal Procedure Law - LAW 310
The course examines the following topics:
• Public prosecution and civil action;
• Judicial investigation;
• Investigating jurisdictions;
• Inquiries and identity checks;
• Trial courts (organization - competence - procedure);
• Judgment and remedy at law;
• Specific procedure;
• International judicial co-operation;
• Protection of witnesses; and
• Execution procedures.
Prerequisites: LAW 208, LAW 308.
Language of Instruction: Arabic (legal terms, however, are given in English and French).