Students should be able to:
- 1.Express knowledge of the fundamentals and various applications of biochemistry;
- 2.Show skills in conducting biochemistry-related experiments;
- 3.Apply statistical and quantitative analysis tools in interpreting scientific data;
- 4.Convey scientific results, both orally and in writing;
- 5.Conduct literature search using information technology and library resources;
- 6.Demonstrate problem solving skills and critical thinking in laboratory work;
- 7.Work effectively in a team.