The study of the program, the resulting skills acquisition and readiness of students prepare them for a professional life by enabling them to:
- 1.Join the Beirut or Tripoli Bar Association in Lebanon;
- 2.Join the Institute of Judicial Studies in Lebanon;
- 3.Apply to become a public notary;
- 4.Apply to any public or private job-whether administrative, advisory, or diplomatic;
- 5.Work in the trade sector and the private investment sector in both Lebanon and abroad;
- 6.Work as a legal advisor in both Lebanon and abroad;
- 7.Work as a university professor in both Lebanon and abroad;
- 8.Work in official national, international, or non-governmental organizations (NGOs);
- 9.Continue to study the Law in both Lebanon and abroad at higher levels of study (L.L.M., J.D., PhD).
In its academic endeavor to fulfil its mission and as essential part of the implementation of its share of the NDU Mission in building “enlightened citizenship” for a civil society and “world of truth, justice, love and freedom,” under the rule of law, the Faculty developed the program of the Lebanese Bachelor of Law that answers the need for a better education of Law.
The new program accredited by the Lebanese Ministry of Education and High Education adds the English language component and the American educational approach to law studies. It maintains excellence in the coverage of the State required materials and augments them with a wealth of additional courses dealing with contemporary and futuristic topics, and using the most advanced teaching methodologies and techniques. Our graduating jurists will enrich the profession with new expertise and perceptions, acquired with the highest international standards of academic excellence, enhancing their service capabilities to the community and the employment opportunities with local, regional and international firms, properly connecting Lebanon and its institutions to the globalized markets, laws and systems.
However, this curriculum and this degree do not allow the students to join any Bar Association in any foreign country unless after fulfilling the requirement set forth by each country.