Communication Skills Courses:
The placement of students in Communication Skills Courses is based upon their EET scores (see Undergraduate Admission).
The Department offers the following remedial and communication skills courses:
- ENL 105 - College English I (5 non-credit carrying; passing grade is “C”);
- ENL 110 - College English II (3 non-credit carrying; passing grade is “C”);
- ENL 213 - Sophomore English Rhetoric (3 cr.);
- ENL 223 - Communication Arts (3 cr.);
- ENL 230 - English in the Workplace (3 cr.).
The Department offers courses in the following languages:
Chinese, French, German, Italian, Latin, Spanish, Syriac.