Consistent with the Faculty mission, the Bachelor degree of Business Administration in all of its related tracks adopts an inter-disciplinary perspective to prepare students for real world challenges at the national and international levels. Through dynamic and continuous improvement of curricula, the program aims to prepare students for different career opportunities and further academic studies and professional certifications. Moreover, our graduates will be endowed with high ethical standards to act in a socially responsible manner.
Program Learning Goals and Outcomes
By the end of the program graduates will be able to:
Goal 1: General Skills:
Our graduates will demonstrate socially responsible professionalism.
- Demonstrate ethical and socially responsible behavior;
- Behave professionally and in an informed manner;
- Communicate effectively;
Goal 2: Economics Specific Skills:
Our graduates will demonstrate the ability to apply theoretical knowledge to business-related challenges in the constantly changing environment.
- Identify the role of business functions;
- Recognize and evaluate the impact of internal and external risks and opportunities;
- Demonstrate adequate skills to jump-start their careers;
- Use information technology in operational decision-making;
- Pursue professional and academic development;
- Appraise business performance based on quantitative and qualitative data;
- Use basic research tools to write papers and reports at the undergraduate level.