Objectives and Outcomes
The student who graduates with a minor in Finance will be able to:
- 1.Master the current methods for analyzing, interpreting, and reporting financial information.
- 2.Estimate short-and-long terms financing needs.
- 3.Prepare and analyze capital budgeting projects.
- 4.Describe the different dimensions of international finance and trade.
- 5.Think critically, analyze information, and solve problems related to complex financial crises.
- 6.Use computers and financial software for financial analysis and presentation.