Develop and Coordinate the Institutional External Relations
- Initiating, maintaining, and updating international agreements, programs and projects;
Memoranda of understanding (MOUs)
- Informing and advising our University community on the different international agreements, programs, and projects;
Compendium of Erasmus Mundus Interuv Regional Conference on “Joint Study Programmes, Facilitator for university internationalisation”
- Offering support to the academic community by providing information on current calls for funding, co-preparing project proposals, validating that the requirements are completely fulfilled, submitting projects proposals, and co-managing such cooperation projects;
- Managing all Faculty, staff and students’ international mobility programs.
- Developing international partnerships to discover and experiment cross-cultural competences and adaptability within internships, study tours or other immersion environments;
- Monitoring the stay of international partners (Faculty, staff, and students) hosted by the University;
- Organizing events (seminars, conferences, exhibitions, tours, etc.)
The above are our priorities to develop external relationships and partnerships around the world.