“For where two or three are gathered in my name,
I am there among them.” (Mathew 18:20)
WHAT IS UNIVERSITY PASTORAL WORK GROUP?
Campus Ministry guides and accompanies the University Pastoral Work group by providing:
- A place that fosters students’ creativity, productivity, and spiritual and social engagement through dialogue and sharing of experiences;
- A way to help us live our Christian beliefs and meet daily challenges through faith; and
- A voice to spread the Good News by living in the spirit of love, care, and compassion.
- To be a sign of Jesus’ presence in the University
- To testimony that Christ is the Way, the Truth, and the Life
- To live the Teaching of the Bible
- To form prayer groups within Faculties and Departments
- The Holy Bible
- The Sacraments, especially the Eucharist and Reconciliation
- Private and Community Prayer
The group’s activities include:
- Christmas and Easter Spiritual Retreats: Spiritual weekends with moments of prayer;
- Summer Camp: Three-day camp for spiritual formation and relation building; and
- On-Campus Charity Events: Lunches for the elderly and the sick; Christmas celebration for orphaned children or children with special needs; lunch for NDU’s foreign workers; and many other charity events to express our love and care for those in need.
The group meets during lunch break on Mondays (Bible discussion) and Thursdays (spiritual or social lecture).
Main Campus: Campus Ministry Area – Ground Floor, Faculty of Law and Political Sciences (FLPS) Building
Shouf Campus: Office of the University Chaplain (CA116)
GET IN TOUCH:
Main Campus: 81-694818
Shouf Campus: 76-775835