Following our phone conversation, kindly find below (in red) the modifications that need to be changed in the ‘Message from the Dean’ part.
The Office of Student Affairs provides support in the different aspects of students’ life through its different departments:
- The Department of Student Activities endeavors to offer solid support and rich co-curricular educational activities and is always available to facilitate and assist all students, clubs, and societies in their activities.
- The Department of Athletics offers multiple indoor sport activities as well as a gym, aiming to promote a healthy active lifestyle to all students.
- The Department of Financial Aid, provides assistance and support to students facing financial challenges through a wide range of Financial Aid programs (Work Study Grant; Sibling and Scholarship etc.).
- The Department of Counseling and Health contributes to the physical and psychological well-being of all students on campus, whereas the Social Security Office facilitates NDU students’ registration to the National Social Security Program.
- Other units like the Department of Student Life, and the Student Housing aspire to improve the students’ life quality on campus.
Mrs. Joyce Menassa
Dean, Office of Student Affairs