Step 1: Fill in Graduation Form
- Students must apply online for graduation. Log in to SIS and click on the graduation menu;
- Kindly check final academic clearance;
- For participation, login to SIS and click the Graduation menu (menu item) and fill in the online request graduation form.
: Friday, June 8, 2018.
- Verify the spelling of your name;
- Students will receive an e-mail, regarding the Commencement guidelines and instructions. Please check your e-mail regularly.
Step 2: Confirm Participation
- Students must apply for commencement attendance and confirm online;
- The graduation and commencement information will be sent to student’s
NDU email addresses and posted on NDU website, NDU social media
platforms …etc. Kindly check your email regularly;
- Students must satisfy all financial obligations (due fees, graduation fees…etc.).
The sum of LBP 400,000 includes:
- LBP 75,000 Diploma fee.
- LBP 75,000 Refundable Rental fee for Cap & Gown (upon return).
- Cocktail Reception for the Graduates and their guests.
- 2 - hour DVD of the Ceremony and two photos.
Payment at the bank:
Date: Starting Tuesday, June 5, 2018.
Place: Byblos Bank and Bank of Beirut (all branches)
N.B. Payment should be settled on:
Monday, June 11, 2018 for Summer & Fall 2017 graduates.
Tuesday, June 12, 2018 for Spring 2018 graduates & Summer 2018 candidates.
Step 3: Caps and Gowns
Commencement candidates must wear a cap and gown to participate in the ceremony.
Time: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Place: Exam Hall I
Step 4: Guests Tickets
- Each student confirmed to participate to the commencement ceremony is eligible for five (5) tickets for guests;
- Tickets are available in Exam Hall I;
- Participating students do not need tickets.
Tickets will be available on Monday, June 11, 2018 for Summer & Fall 2017 graduates and Tuesday, June 12, 2018 for Spring 2018 graduates & Summer 2018 candidates.
Time: 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Place: Exam Hall I.
- Extra tickets are NOT available;
- Students who do not participate will not be eligible for tickets;
- Seating is limited and is available on first–come, first-served basis.
Step 5: Commencement Rehearsal
Place: Zouk Campus
Date: Wednesday, June 20, 2018
Time: 6:30 p.m.
Rehearsal attendance is mandatory.
Step 6: Pinning Ceremony
Date: Wednesday, June 20, 2018.
Time: 5:00- 6:00 p.m.
Place: Issam Fares Hall.
Refreshments will be served.